Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Munchies: The Perfect Pot Roast

There are several things you need to understand about this post right from the start.  First, I hate pot roast.  Second, we grow our own cows.  When you grow your own cows you don't really get a supermarket selection of meat.  We eat what we grow and so we eat pot roast.  Third, I hate pot roast.

That being said, I am going to introduce you to a woman that loves pot roast and has, in my opinion, created a pot roast that is as close to perfect as anything made with a pot roast can be.  I still don't love it but I don't hate serving it and I've even been known to take a bite or two.

Without further delay, click right here and join Ree and her perfect pot roast.  Even if you don't cook, the pictures are enough to make you wish that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment