Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekly Recap 7/5-7/9

Our favorite activities this week:
K13 - spending time with Grandmomma & Grandpap
H11 - spending the night with a friend
S8 - attending camp for three nights (Sunday-Wednesday)
M5 - playing at a friend's house

We have finally had a week that feels like summer vacation.  We spent most of the week at home and, while we have company, the days have been long and lazy. 

I made my first attempt at fresh pasta.  You can check that out here. I'll be trying again and hoping for an easier, more rewarding time.

I've also spent considerable time this week with my Amazon order.  K13s books are here and I'm trying to figure out how to work everything into our school year without making us both lose our minds.  I'm sure I'll be writing more about that later.

For right now, it's summer time and we are enjoying the heat and the pile of books we have from the library.

1 comment:

  1. aaahh the lazy days of summer! I'm almost ready for a couple weeks of Real vacation! So close!

    ReplyDelete