Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Recap: March 4-8, 2013

This week included dental appointments all around.  It also included several days of kids and mom not feeling great.  And then there was a late start day because of snow.  Also, I had two afternoon appointments that didn't include the kids.  Just another normal week.

M8
High - Grammar because I am learning poetry and I think it's very interesting.
Low - I don't have a low.  I really liked this week.

S11
High - History because the Sputniks and Apollos are really interesting.
Low - Getting sick.

H13
High - Math because I understood it.
Low - Being sick.

Me
High - Halley's math was a high this week.  She hates math but is getting to be really good at it.  Spending time working through the lessons seems to boost her confidence.
Low - Fitting lessons between appointments and sick children.  It's  always a challenge to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment