Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Munchies: Pumpkin Goodness

One of the challenges of keeping two blogs is that I must decide the most appropriate place to post the things I write about.  The farm blog is for farm.  This blog is for everything else.  The tricky part is that farm and life seem to intersect much of the time. 

On The White House Farm blog I wrote about some of the things I do with the produce purchased at the local produce auction.  An obsession with dirt cheap pie pumpkins turned into a series of posts sharing recipes that will delight any pumpkin lover. 

Just in case you haven't been to my farm blog, I thought I'd link the recipes here so that you can go check it out and enjoy all the pumpkin goodness for yourself.


Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

1 comment:

  1. Nommy! I'm hungry already. Thank you for posting them over here, too! We can't find them dirt cheap around here (AZ), but we love them enough we're more than willing to pay extra. ~grin~

    ReplyDelete