Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekly Recap: October 10-14, 2011

This week began with the end of a visit with Oma and Opa.  They came to visit on October 2.  We took them back to the airport on Monday evening.  Between their visit, a bought of flu/sinus infection on my part and the busyness of daily life, we took this week to play catch up.  It had been several weeks since I took time to chart our progress against my year plan.  I was pleasantly surprised to discover that we weren't as far behind as I'd feared.

We finished our first session of co-op.  Everyone enjoyed participating enough that we decided to register for the remaining three sessions.  H12 enjoyed co-op most of all.  That was a pleasant surprise.  H12 hasn't been enthusiastic about social opportunities prior to this so I expected to force her through co-op.  The topic, Crime Scene Investigation, and the other kids in the class were a perfect fit for her.

We have a two week break from co-op.  I'm going to enjoy having our Tuesdays to ourselves.  Next week we plan to spend our co-op day, Tuesday, catching up on our Chemistry lessons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment